All members of the CLM-Community are invited to participate in the CLM-Community Assembly. The assembly is the annual meeting of the CLM-Community aiming to:
- welcome new members of the community
- give an overview of the current stage of model development and of model applications
- discuss the results achieved
- jointly assess new model developments
- achieve agreements on community model versions and configurations
- coordinate activities and advance the structures of the community
- take community decisions
The next assembly (19th- 22rd September 2017) will be held in Graz, Austria.
Information on the Assembly 2016 in Lüneburg can be found on the Assembly's homepage.
Information on the Assembly 2017 in Graz can be found on the Assembly's homepage.
= CLM-Community login required