ERA5 data 2021 – in #10: INT2LM

in #10: INT2LM

<p> The processing of the data depends on when the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> provides the original ERA5 data (the processing of caf/cas data files are one month behind of this). Presently the original data under <br/> /pool/data/ERA5/ml00_1H/2021 <br/> is available only until November. <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> transfer is mostly 3 month behind. Therefore I assume they will transfer the data for December 2021 in March 2021. </p>

@burkhardtrockel in #32c1e24

<p> The processing of the data depends on when the <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> provides the original ERA5 data (the processing of caf/cas data files are one month behind of this). Presently the original data under <br/> /pool/data/ERA5/ml00_1H/2021 <br/> is available only until November. <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> transfer is mostly 3 month behind. Therefore I assume they will transfer the data for December 2021 in March 2021. </p>

The processing of the data depends on when the DKRZ provides the original ERA5 data (the processing of caf/cas data files are one month behind of this). Presently the original data under
/pool/data/ERA5/ml00_1H/2021
is available only until November. DKRZ transfer is mostly 3 month behind. Therefore I assume they will transfer the data for December 2021 in March 2021.