Problem with high-resoltion CLM and int2clm – in #14: CCLM-CLM

in #14: CCLM-CLM

<p> I think that gpu is not a source of problem: it’s just a name of squeue at out cluster, it is also possible to use it for usual mpi applications. And this problem also appears when I use standard squeue. </p> <p> I’ve tried to use l_cressman = .TRUE, but nothing changed. It was again the error with lolp_lm when I launched int2lm lfill_up = false and error with NaN values if I used in2clm with lfill_up = true. </p>

@mikhailvarentsov in #717a9b8

<p> I think that gpu is not a source of problem: it’s just a name of squeue at out cluster, it is also possible to use it for usual mpi applications. And this problem also appears when I use standard squeue. </p> <p> I’ve tried to use l_cressman = .TRUE, but nothing changed. It was again the error with lolp_lm when I launched int2lm lfill_up = false and error with NaN values if I used in2clm with lfill_up = true. </p>

I think that gpu is not a source of problem: it’s just a name of squeue at out cluster, it is also possible to use it for usual mpi applications. And this problem also appears when I use standard squeue.

I’ve tried to use l_cressman = .TRUE, but nothing changed. It was again the error with lolp_lm when I launched int2lm lfill_up = false and error with NaN values if I used in2clm with lfill_up = true.