installing an older model version (cclm 4.8) on mistral – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> @ Oliver Gutjahr </p> <p> <em> … it might be possible just to use the Fopts from the newest version of the starter package </em> </p> <p> That worked for cfu. </p> <p> @ Hans-Juergen Panitz </p> <p> <em> have a look into documents provided by <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> on their homepage </em> </p> <p> I did not find there any hacks concerning <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> (compiler settings). </p> <p> The link you posted concerns compiler options for <strong> cclm </strong> . What about int2lm ? <br/> And what about the grib library, neccessary to compile int2lm? It seems there is no such folder “grib” in newer SP versions, where I could take the Fopts file from. </p>

@redc_migration in #fcf4d44

<p> @ Oliver Gutjahr </p> <p> <em> … it might be possible just to use the Fopts from the newest version of the starter package </em> </p> <p> That worked for cfu. </p> <p> @ Hans-Juergen Panitz </p> <p> <em> have a look into documents provided by <span class="caps"> DKRZ </span> on their homepage </em> </p> <p> I did not find there any hacks concerning <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> (compiler settings). </p> <p> The link you posted concerns compiler options for <strong> cclm </strong> . What about int2lm ? <br/> And what about the grib library, neccessary to compile int2lm? It seems there is no such folder “grib” in newer SP versions, where I could take the Fopts file from. </p>

@ Oliver Gutjahr

… it might be possible just to use the Fopts from the newest version of the starter package

That worked for cfu.

@ Hans-Juergen Panitz

have a look into documents provided by DKRZ on their homepage

I did not find there any hacks concerning CCLM (compiler settings).

The link you posted concerns compiler options for cclm . What about int2lm ?
And what about the grib library, neccessary to compile int2lm? It seems there is no such folder “grib” in newer SP versions, where I could take the Fopts file from.