CCLM simulations fail on Mistral - floating point exception C – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Edoardo, </p> <p> having a very first and quick look into your <span class="caps"> YUCHKDAT </span> I would say that something is wrong with your forcing data. <br/> Look at your T_SO values in the deeper layers. <br/> They become very small and even negative!!!! The unit for T_SO is Kelvin!! </p> <p> Furthermore I saw in your <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> that you run the model in <span class="caps"> NWP </span> mode, not in climate mode (lbdclim=.FALSE.). <br/> Is this what you want to do? </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

@hans-jürgenpanitz in #f050312

<p> Dear Edoardo, </p> <p> having a very first and quick look into your <span class="caps"> YUCHKDAT </span> I would say that something is wrong with your forcing data. <br/> Look at your T_SO values in the deeper layers. <br/> They become very small and even negative!!!! The unit for T_SO is Kelvin!! </p> <p> Furthermore I saw in your <span class="caps"> YUSPECIF </span> that you run the model in <span class="caps"> NWP </span> mode, not in climate mode (lbdclim=.FALSE.). <br/> Is this what you want to do? </p> <p> Hans-Juergen </p>

Dear Edoardo,

having a very first and quick look into your YUCHKDAT I would say that something is wrong with your forcing data.
Look at your T_SO values in the deeper layers.
They become very small and even negative!!!! The unit for T_SO is Kelvin!!

Furthermore I saw in your YUSPECIF that you run the model in NWP mode, not in climate mode (lbdclim=.FALSE.).
Is this what you want to do?

Hans-Juergen