issue w/ starter package at ECMWF – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear All, </p> <p> I am experiencing some issues in running the Starter Package (v4.1.1.) at <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> <span class="caps"> HPC </span> . In particular, I am getting an error when writing the <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> restart file. I had a look into the restart file and variables are all zero. I am attaching the output and error files for further details. </p> <p> Any feedback and suggestion is much appreciated. </p> <p> Thank you in advance for your help! </p> <p> Best wishes, <br/> Mauro </p>

@maurosulis in #af9db56

<p> Dear All, </p> <p> I am experiencing some issues in running the Starter Package (v4.1.1.) at <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> <span class="caps"> HPC </span> . In particular, I am getting an error when writing the <span class="caps"> CCLM </span> restart file. I had a look into the restart file and variables are all zero. I am attaching the output and error files for further details. </p> <p> Any feedback and suggestion is much appreciated. </p> <p> Thank you in advance for your help! </p> <p> Best wishes, <br/> Mauro </p>

issue w/ starter package at ECMWF

Dear All,

I am experiencing some issues in running the Starter Package (v4.1.1.) at ECMWF HPC . In particular, I am getting an error when writing the CCLM restart file. I had a look into the restart file and variables are all zero. I am attaching the output and error files for further details.

Any feedback and suggestion is much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes,
Mauro

View in channel
<p> Maybe it is a special problem on the system at <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> . If you do not need the restart file in netCDF format you can also try the binary format </p> <pre> yform_restart='bina', </pre>

@burkhardtrockel in #8292fc0

<p> Maybe it is a special problem on the system at <span class="caps"> ECMWF </span> . If you do not need the restart file in netCDF format you can also try the binary format </p> <pre> yform_restart='bina', </pre>

Maybe it is a special problem on the system at ECMWF . If you do not need the restart file in netCDF format you can also try the binary format

yform_restart='bina',
<p> Hi Burkhardt, thank you for the hint. The problem is solved when using the binary format. Best wishes, Mauro </p>

@maurosulis in #f362348

<p> Hi Burkhardt, thank you for the hint. The problem is solved when using the binary format. Best wishes, Mauro </p>

Hi Burkhardt, thank you for the hint. The problem is solved when using the binary format. Best wishes, Mauro