CCLM failed with error code 1004 – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Rolf, </p> <p> Thank you very much for your comprehensive comments. I have tried them one by one. </p> <p> (1) I have reduced dt from 18 seconds to 9 seconds for a resolution of 0.0275 degree, the issue remains.  According to the other (and my previous) successful setups, 18s should be fine. </p> <p> (2) I indeed have two versions of cdo installed, however, I tried both versions, and the issue remains the same.  I am not sure whether there are any other environment setups that I have changed that could possibly cause the problem… need to have further check. </p> <p> (3) I made “diff old_YUSPECIF new_YUPECIF”, and they are the same. </p> <p> (4) I tried to have more frequent outputs and noticed that the NaN values arise from a specific location in the variables PS and PMSL and then spread to other variables and regions.  My dt is 9s and the NaN occurred between 27s and 36 s.  I also checked the YUPRHUMI and YUPRMASS, there are almost all NaN values except ntstep=0. </p> <p> It seems that I cannot attach files in the channel.  Thanks in advance for any further comments. </p> <p> Cheers, </p> <p> Delei </p>

@deleili in #2b24ee9

<p> Dear Rolf, </p> <p> Thank you very much for your comprehensive comments. I have tried them one by one. </p> <p> (1) I have reduced dt from 18 seconds to 9 seconds for a resolution of 0.0275 degree, the issue remains.  According to the other (and my previous) successful setups, 18s should be fine. </p> <p> (2) I indeed have two versions of cdo installed, however, I tried both versions, and the issue remains the same.  I am not sure whether there are any other environment setups that I have changed that could possibly cause the problem… need to have further check. </p> <p> (3) I made “diff old_YUSPECIF new_YUPECIF”, and they are the same. </p> <p> (4) I tried to have more frequent outputs and noticed that the NaN values arise from a specific location in the variables PS and PMSL and then spread to other variables and regions.  My dt is 9s and the NaN occurred between 27s and 36 s.  I also checked the YUPRHUMI and YUPRMASS, there are almost all NaN values except ntstep=0. </p> <p> It seems that I cannot attach files in the channel.  Thanks in advance for any further comments. </p> <p> Cheers, </p> <p> Delei </p>

Dear Rolf,

Thank you very much for your comprehensive comments. I have tried them one by one.

(1) I have reduced dt from 18 seconds to 9 seconds for a resolution of 0.0275 degree, the issue remains.  According to the other (and my previous) successful setups, 18s should be fine.

(2) I indeed have two versions of cdo installed, however, I tried both versions, and the issue remains the same.  I am not sure whether there are any other environment setups that I have changed that could possibly cause the problem… need to have further check.

(3) I made “diff old_YUSPECIF new_YUPECIF”, and they are the same.

(4) I tried to have more frequent outputs and noticed that the NaN values arise from a specific location in the variables PS and PMSL and then spread to other variables and regions.  My dt is 9s and the NaN occurred between 27s and 36 s.  I also checked the YUPRHUMI and YUPRMASS, there are almost all NaN values except ntstep=0.

It seems that I cannot attach files in the channel.  Thanks in advance for any further comments.

Cheers,

Delei