CCLM failed with error code 1004 – in #9: CCLM

in #9: CCLM

<p> Dear Rolf, </p> <p> Thank you very much for your helpful comment. I finally figured out the issue.  I reduced the CPU numbers for CCLM simulation from 28*32 to 16*24,  then the simulation can run successfully.  I am not very clear about the underlying reason. It maybe related to some unstable information exchange between nodes.  Anyway, it has been solved. I greatly appreciate your great help! </p> <p> Best regards, </p> <p> Delei </p> <p> </p> <p> <br/> </p>

@deleili in #5f39d81

<p> Dear Rolf, </p> <p> Thank you very much for your helpful comment. I finally figured out the issue.  I reduced the CPU numbers for CCLM simulation from 28*32 to 16*24,  then the simulation can run successfully.  I am not very clear about the underlying reason. It maybe related to some unstable information exchange between nodes.  Anyway, it has been solved. I greatly appreciate your great help! </p> <p> Best regards, </p> <p> Delei </p> <p> </p> <p> <br/> </p>

Dear Rolf,

Thank you very much for your helpful comment. I finally figured out the issue.  I reduced the CPU numbers for CCLM simulation from 28*32 to 16*24,  then the simulation can run successfully.  I am not very clear about the underlying reason. It maybe related to some unstable information exchange between nodes.  Anyway, it has been solved. I greatly appreciate your great help!

Best regards,

Delei