Occurring error in generating boundary file – in #11: EXTPAR / WebPEP

in #11: EXTPAR / WebPEP

<p> David, </p> <p> &gt;&gt;&gt; DOMAIN AND OPTIONS =============== <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; pollon=-74 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; pollat=76 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; polgam=0 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; startlon_tot=360 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; startlat_tot=240 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; dlon=0.165 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; dlat=0.165 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; ie_tot=-24 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; je_tot=-22 </p> <p> you are using clm-community’s WebPEP right? <br/> It seems that you did not get name-list right, <br/> and you may mistook ie_tot/je_tot for startlon_tot/startlat_tot <br/> see my screenshot as attached, is that what you wanted? </p> <p> Weidan </p>

@redc_migration in #3b9e895

<p> David, </p> <p> &gt;&gt;&gt; DOMAIN AND OPTIONS =============== <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; pollon=-74 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; pollat=76 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; polgam=0 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; startlon_tot=360 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; startlat_tot=240 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; dlon=0.165 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; dlat=0.165 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; ie_tot=-24 <br/> &gt;&gt;&gt; je_tot=-22 </p> <p> you are using clm-community’s WebPEP right? <br/> It seems that you did not get name-list right, <br/> and you may mistook ie_tot/je_tot for startlon_tot/startlat_tot <br/> see my screenshot as attached, is that what you wanted? </p> <p> Weidan </p>

David,

>>> DOMAIN AND OPTIONS ===============
>>> pollon=-74
>>> pollat=76
>>> polgam=0
>>> startlon_tot=360
>>> startlat_tot=240
>>> dlon=0.165
>>> dlat=0.165
>>> ie_tot=-24
>>> je_tot=-22

you are using clm-community’s WebPEP right?
It seems that you did not get name-list right,
and you may mistook ie_tot/je_tot for startlon_tot/startlat_tot
see my screenshot as attached, is that what you wanted?

Weidan